Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Shia on GQ Cover


Looking good!

Just Jared reports on some of the interview highlights:

On working on the new Indiana Jones film: “I never worked so hard for anything in my life. I did four months of sword fighting and bike training. And I spent insane amounts of time on the switchblade.”

On the rumors that he dated Rihanna: “My friends were like, ‘Are you serious, bro? Why didn’t you tell me about that?’ I was like, ‘I really don’t know her like that.’ For weeks they were singing that ‘Umbrella’ song everywhere I walked. And those are my people!”

On being head-over-heels with all of his female costars: : “I’ve been in love with every woman I’ve ever worked with (Megan Fox, Sarah Roemer and Michelle Monaghan). [But] there’s the three-month attention span that actors have. I don’t know if it’s mutual, but I really don’t care. They have to kiss me when ‘action’ gets called, anyway, so I’ll get what I want.”

Shia on Letterman last night, hilariously describing his adventures in the Chicago Walgreens:

I laughed so hard I was crying!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I was stunned by the GQ cover of Shia! I've never paused and stared at a picture of him before. Looking good is right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the "doodoo crayon" story was the best! I was crying after that. Always entertaining, got to love that Shia. LOL Flux, last comment was by me too.

    ReplyDelete