Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Twilight Trailer!!


I didn't even know the movie had been filmed! Twilight is based on the best-selling series of vampire novels by Stephenie Meyer. Twilight will be released on Dec 12. They'd better get this one right, because there is a huge fanbase for these books, mostly teenage, but not all (I'm one!). Nancy clued me in to this amazing vampire love story series, and coincidentally, while I was typing this post, Stephenie Meyer's latest book, The Host, arrived on my doorstep from Amazon. Kismet!
I just realized the guy playing Edward was Cedric Diggory in the Harry Potter movies! Great choice!
Stephenie Meyer says this is her favorite video clip about the movie:

1 comment:

  1. MELLLLLLLLLLLLIE!!! I am loving this trailer. Didn't I tell you about the moving being made...OOPS!! my bad. I cannot wait and you will enjoy "The Host" for Stephenie is such an amazing writer.

    When i met stephenie last year, she stated that if they had the confession scene done as she had written in her novel.. Which by the way was the dream in which she had that started this whole thing...that she would die happy. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete