Thursday, May 22, 2008

Eagle Eye Teaser Trailer -- next film for Shia


Ain't It Cool pointed me to this new teaser trailer for Eagle Eye, Shia's next film with Billy Bob Thornton.

Watch the Eagle Eye trailer here!

So here's the Teaser Trailer from DJ Caruso - who has reunited with Shia from DISTURBIA to give us EAGLE EYE. I heard yesterday that Billy Bob loved working on this film and thinks it is going to be something really special. That said - the teaser does a very good job of setting up a scenario that... well teases. And damn, ain't that Shia cute?

Yes, Harry, he is! The film looks very interesting, and I loved Disturbia so I'm hopeful this one will be good.

4 comments:

  1. Can we say...Bourne Identity!?! LOL!!! But I'll probably go see it...I like these kinds of movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, there isn't much original under the sun. I like Billy Bob as a hardass, and I did love the Bourne movies, too. The girl in the pic was in Made of Honor, too. Looks good!

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that the girls from Gone Baby Gone?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it is! Just looked it up on IMDB as I haven't seen Gone Baby Gone yet. Sitting at home, unwatched as of yet. Her name is Michell Monaghan, and she was also in Mission Impossible 3 with Tom Cruise. The girl is getting around!

    Mel

    ReplyDelete