Tuesday, August 12, 2008

When Stars Blog


Perez pointed me to Dane Cook's hilarious rant on how much he despises the poster for his upcoming movie My Best Friend's Girl. Read the whole thing here, but I've picked a few of my favorite highlights.

Here are a few things that truly blow about my upcoming movie poster to promote the release of the film opening on September 19th:

1. Graphics:
Whoever photoshopped our poster must have done so at taser point with
3 minutes to fulfill their hostage takers deranged obligations. They should have called Donnie Hoyle and had him give a tutorial using "You Suck at Photoshop" templates. This is so glossy it makes Entertainment Weekly look wooden.

2. My head:
The left side of my face seems to be melting off of my skull. I guess I am looking directly into the Ark of the Covenant? Are they going for the bells palsy thing here? My left side looks like Brittany Spears' vagina.

6. Flesh:
It's no secret that I'm more rugged facially due to a drunken visit by the teen acne fairy, but according to this poster I've got perfect porcelain flesh. I look like the fuckin' bathroom floor at Caesars Palace. One of Marie Osmond's dolls would look at me and say "shit … that guys got flawless skin!"

7. Hair:
It's actually a close up shot of Tom Sellecks Magnum P.I. mustache they photo-slapped on my noggin'.

8. The set:
Pick one. This entire film takes place:

A. on Gattaca
B. at the Fortress of Solitude
C. inside a crystal wind chime

And it just goes on from there. I was laughing so hard I was crying.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! I went to the site and just laughed my ass off. He is soo funny. Well that really is a craptastic movie poster...I mean...really, did they now have a decent photoshop program.

    ReplyDelete