Thursday, August 21, 2008

George Clooney replaces fan's car


George Clooney bought a female fan a new car after damaging her vehicle in an accident.

The Ocean Elevens star was driving in Pennabilli, Italy when he shunted an unnamed woman's car from behind.

Clooney accepted the blame for the incident - and made the generous gesture of giving her a brand new car.

When the woman went to collect her vehicle from the repairers, she discovered the movie star had splashed out $28,000 (GBP14,000) on a new replica of her Lancia Ypsilon model.

And he had even left her a note of apology on the windscreen, saying: "I'm so sorry. Hope you'll forgive me. George Clooney."

1 comment:

  1. Heck...and my car looks like crap and where was I??? Always in wrong place at the wrong time. I think I would just pass out if GC hit my car and then offered to pay for a new one. I guess it could be made better if he offered to get in the back seat with me...grrrrrrr. A girl can dream.

    ReplyDelete