Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Twilight Premiere!

Squeeee! It's nice to have friends in high places!


My friend Darling Diva attended the Twilight premiere in LA on Monday. She got an amazing spot near the red carpet, and sent me her fantastic pics from the night. View the whole set on flickr here. She's written about the night on her blog, too. Yeah, I'm not too jealous.

Update:
Found of pic of Darling Diva herself! She's the one with the big black camera under the green sign (to the left of Robert.) THAT'S how close she was. Holy crap!


Here are a few more of my favorites from her pics:
Robin Pattinson who Darling Diva described as

A bit frazzled...poor baby


Kellan Lutz aka Emmett Cullen
...a total hottie and I am now his forever fan. He was so very sweet and when I asked him for a "little" hug...he said...what about a "BIG" one and went for it. OMG!!! I am still swooning.


Stephenie Meyer, author of the Twilight books signing autographs:



Jeffrey Dean Morgan was there! Swoon!


She has some great shots of the crazy atmosphere:


View them all here on flickr and be sure to check out her blog!

1 comment:

  1. Hey There....I am still on a "high" from that night. I am tired but would do it alll over again.

    I have had pictures sent to me from friends that saw me on TV on several different stations...yep me and my big black camera

    ReplyDelete