Friday, November 21, 2008

Holy Crap! Robert gives Tyra a hickey!




'Twilight''s Robert Pattinson: Handing Out Hickeys! ET has the video clip!
(It autoplays, so I'm not going to embed it. Just trust me. It's a must watch short clip.)

The episode where Robert Pattinson appears on Tyra Banks airs November 28th, and from this clip, plus what I've read, it's a can't miss. OMG! Well, Meredith Viera didn't ask him to bite her! It doesn't hurt to ask, as my BFF always says.


The zaniness continues, when a fan who couldn't see Robert at his SF appearance wins his car from the movie in a pie eating contest. I kid you not. Taylor Lautner (Jacob) is also on the show. I've never seen Tyra, but man, I think I'll be setting my DVR for this one. What channel is that again? This certainly tops the "Bite Me" underwear Ellen gave Robert!

Elizabeth Snead of the LA Times is worried:

Oh, no. Does this mean that Tyra is now... immortal. And that her talk show will go on ... forever?

8 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I so wish i lived in L.A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DONT BELIEVE THAT HES GIVING HER A HICKEY. YOU PEOPLE MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF NOTHING. I THINK THEY ARE JUST PLAYIN AROUND AND ROB(IN PIC IS SUPPOSED TO BE EDWARD)IS GIVING HER A VAMPIRE BITE........BECAUSE OF HIS ROLE PLAY. THEY ARE JUST PLAYIN AROUND. GOSH

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sad and yeah well at least we can see him on that show

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I don't care about any of that but hot stuff Taylor is there Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!! ILY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous said...
    "I DONT BELIEVE THAT HES GIVING HER A HICKEY. YOU PEOPLE MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF NOTHING. I THINK THEY ARE JUST PLAYIN AROUND LIKE ROB(IN PIC IS SUPPOSED TO BE EDWARD)IS GIVING HER A VAMPIRE BITE........BECAUSE OF HIS ROLE PLAY. THEY ARE JUST PLAYIN AROUND. GOSH


    don't freak out about it, aight? did you forget to take your calm pills this morning?

    I think you did, don't argue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. taylor lautner is the sexiest guy ever to walk on this earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i love him!!!

    ReplyDelete