Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Michelle Obama's Dress - Love it or Hate it?


In a night of ecstasy there was only one sour note for me. What was Michelle Obama wearing? I am not a fan. Just a little weird looking and distracting for such a big night, and usually I love what she wears. Yahoo news reports that she didn't pick this one up at H&M:

Michelle Obama's striking red-and-black dress worn Tuesday night as her husband became president-elect of the United States was designed by Narciso Rodriguez.

It was based on a style shown during Rodriguez's spring '09 runway show in New York.

So what did you think?

2 comments:

  1. The colors were great but that black mid drift was horrible...who advises these people!?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hit the nail on the head. I liked the colors, but the thing in the middle just ruined it for me.

    ReplyDelete