Monday, November 10, 2008

In depth interview with Robert Pattinson by Variety


Anne Thompson of Variety videoed an in depth 15 minute interview with Robert Pattinson of Twilight. They discuss whether he felt like "man meat" in the audition process, and she breaks it to him that he's made a "girly" film.

Pattinson, who hasn't seen the movie, says he's prepared to play Cullen in two more Twilight films in the original trilogy. (There's a fourth, more controversial and adult Twilight novel.) Pattinson's next movie, Little Ashes, a gay romance between Salvador Dali and Gabriel Federico Garcia Lorca, is due in March.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for digging this up and sharing it! I loved his comments on the 2nd book, especially since I'm reading it right now. I think he is right on about the "diary" type of narrative. And I laughed when he mentioned the months! I thought that was cool too, and definitely made you really feel Bella's level of sadness.

    ReplyDelete