Monday, September 15, 2008

Ricky Gervais' Real Teeth



How embarrassing!

British comedian Ricky Gervais insists his smile is so unsightly a group of journalists recently asked him if he donned a set of prosthetic teeth in his latest movie.

The Office star was promoting his new film Ghost Town in the U.S., when one reporter asked him about his "horrible-looking" smile.

And Gervais stunned the group by revealing that his teeth are all natural.

He says, "One journalist said to me, 'Now, in this film you have an amazing set of horrible-looking dentist teeth.. I told him that they were my own teeth. And he went, 'No, they are not!'

"He went red and I told him not to worry about it. Unbelievable! I said, 'What, you think I walk round and they put these in? I'm English!'"
I'm really looking forward to Ghost Town. It looks hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment