Sunday, September 14, 2008

More Cowbell!

I just heard about this very awesome site. Add More Cowbell to any mp3 song! Here are a few samples, and of course mine have maximum Christopher Walken added.

From TotalBlammBlamm


Make your own at MoreCowbell.dj


and my own!
 Make your own at MoreCowbell.dj 

This one isn't as good, but it's just very funny with cowbell added!
Make your own at MoreCowbell.dj

Don't understand what is the deal with More Cowbell? Watch the original SNL skit here.
Hat tip: List of the Day blog

3 comments:

  1. FYI: You're on top of my blogroll again...bwahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least for the next five minutes! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG OMG OMG!!!! You would not believe it, but that is the theme for my job. YES>>>my job. I work as a radiation therapist and everytime a patient finishes with treatment. WE RING THE FRIGGIN' COWBELL...OMG!!! I thought we were the onlyones that knew about this maddness!!! I even dressed up as a cow for halloween and wore a sign that said "RING MY COWBELL"

    ReplyDelete