Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Kevin McKidd on Grey's Anatomy!!


Whoo Hoo!!! I just read in my Entertainment Weekly yesterday that Kevin McKidd (Rome) is going to be Sandra Oh's love interest on Grey's Anatomy this season. I adored him in Rome, but his foray into series TV last season, Journeyman, flopped. I am doing cartwheels over the news that his character will be recurring on Grey's. Looks like I'm not the only one, reports Ausiello of EW.com:

Although McKidd's status is technically still recurring, I'll be shocked if he isn't made a full-time regular by the end of the season. Shonda Rhimes is apparently doing cartwheels over his work thus far. Literally doing cartwheels. My Grey's mole saw her doing one in the parking lot last Thursday.
He plays an Army doc which probably means he won't be using his native Scottish accent (so wonderfully in evidence in his turn in Made of Honor), darn it all!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I havent really watched the show religiously... just here and there. Now I want to watch for him!! I used this recap clip I found and feel like it filled in come holes for me. The show looks good... and McKidd is going to make it awesome LOL.
    http://abc.go.com/player/?channel=125571

    ReplyDelete