Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Alan Cumming to become US Citizen


Actor Alan Cumming is trying to attain U.S. citizenship - so that he can vote for presidential candidate Barack Obama.

The Scottish actor, who has been campaigning in a bid to win gay votes for the Democrat, will take a citizenship test in October in order to vote for Obama in the forthcoming election.

He says, "I've got the questions and the answers. Now all I've got to do is memorise them. It's just like learning a lot of lines, so I kind of think that as an actor, I'll be better prepared than most."

I love Alan Cumming, but whenever I think of him, I can't help think about this crazy picture from the Edbinburg Fringe Festival! It was posted all over town in the summer of 2007. He was always "out" there! LOL

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh my eyes, my eyes!!! I soo remember that picture all over Scotland. It does bring back memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't it for some crazy Electra play or something. I know it stopped us dead when we saw it plastered on a bus stop in Edinburgh

    ReplyDelete