Sunday, July 27, 2008

Grow up, Shia and stop being an Idiot!


Shia Labeouf has reportedly been arrested in Hollywood for DUI after he was involved in a car accident in the early morning hours.

Last year he was arrested for trespassing after refusing to leave a Chicago, Illinois Walgreens at 4am (lovely mug shot above) and then in February, he was charged with smoking in a prohibited area in California - to which he pleaded guilty and was forced to pay a $500 fine.

His latest legal woe comes just three months after he vowed never to get arrested again - because he didn't want to hamper his promising film career.

In May, he said, "There's nothing cool about getting arrested for stupid stuff at my age. But it keeps happening to me. I could pretend that I find it all highly amusing, but I'd be lying.

"It's deeply embarrassing. I decided a long time ago to stop doing stupid things, so clearly I've still got some work to do on myself. I'm not anonymous any more.

"Now, I light up a cigarette in the wrong place and overnight I'm the Al Capone of misdemeanours. What I've got in terms of acting is too important for me to jeopardise."

Get a grip, Shia! Drinking and driving do not mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment