Sunday, August 23, 2009

Taken - Mini-review



So, I finally rented and watched Liam Neeson in Taken this weekend. Totally ridiculous plot, but man it was fun watching Oscar nominated actor Liam Neeson do some serious ass kicking! The film is a non-stop adrenaline pumping action ride as Liam Neeson will do anything it takes to get his kidnapped daughter back from some Albanian baddies.

Here's one of my favorite scenes:


Forget the Oscars. This movie is just plain fun. If you haven't seen it, you need to rent it to see all the ways Liam kills and maims those baddies! Three stars.

And Liam Neeson is tall. My husband and I passed right by him in the parking lot of our hotel at 1 in the morning one night. He was in town to promote Five Minutes of Heaven with James Nesbitt (who I did meet), which is coming out soon in limited release.

No comments:

Post a Comment