Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hope Davis & John Mahoney In Treatment


This is great news. I religiously watched HBO's In Treatment with Gabriel Byrne. Okay, I really religiously DVR'd it and watched it in marathons. Not only was it picked up for a second season, but they've really made me excited about the new patients. They snagged John Mahoney and Hope Davis, two of my favorite character actors, both extremely talented. I'm going to be doing cartwheels watching Gabriel Byrne spar with both of them.

"Treatment" chronicles the weekly sessions of psychoanalyst Paul Weston (Gabriel Byrne) with several of his regular patients as well as his weekly visits to his own therapist, Gina Toll (Dianne Wiest).

Davis will play Mira, a high-powered malpractice lawyer and a former patient of Weston's who blames him for being single and childless. The actress, next appears in "Synecdoche, New York."

Mahoney ("Frasier") will play Bill, a self-confident CEO who finds his life getting away from him.

1 comment:

  1. Hiya...just want to put it out there...SAVE Pushing Daisies!! If you like the show, then go to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete