Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau will be back on FOX!


This is the BEST news I've had all day!! He's back! I may be able to see more of Nikolaj Coster-Waldau speaking English on TV with that adorable accent this fall. I'm doing cartwheels inside.

Hollywood Reporter
:

"New Amsterdam" star Nikolaj Coster-Waldau is staying at Fox as the star of the network's two-hour sci-fi pilot "Virtuality."

"Virtuality" is set aboard Earth's first starship, which is equipped with advanced virtual reality modules. Coster-Waldau will play mission commander Frank Pike, a born leader.

Virtuality is from Battlestar Galactica executive producer Ronald D. Moore who co-wrote the pilot, which is being directed by Peter Berg (director of the upcoming superhero satire Hancock).

3 comments:

  1. Does this mean that New Amsterdam was cancelled? Thank goodness! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You tease. Hey, I never said New Amsterdam was the best ever. But I have a major crush on Nikolaj, and I need my fix, Kai!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I was not a fan of New Amsterdam...so it did not crush me, but many of my friends were saddened by it. I did get to see the new show of fringe that is due out in September and True Blood the new HBO vampire show due in september also...Can I say...HOT!!

    ReplyDelete