Saturday, June 28, 2008

Dark Knight showings selling out already!

Perez reports:

Not only is Oscar buzz already growing about Heath Ledger's performance as The Joker, but….

Reports are coming in that the pre-sales for the new Batman movie, The Dark Knight, are selling out. Fast!

Theaters are having to add extra screenings at night just to accommodate. Fandango is also reporting that dozens of showtimes for the film have already been sold out.

The movie isn't even set to open until Friday July 18th!

Several movie theaters will be showing the movie at 12:01am on Thursday/Friday night. Many have even added 3:00am showings due to consumer demand.

1 comment:

  1. I have not purchased my tickets yet, but am discussing it with friends. I still have a hard time seeing his movies. I get all misty eyed. I could not finish watching the Ten Things I Hate About you. When he came out to sing I had to change the channel. It was just so hard for me. A brilliantly talented life cut too short.

    ReplyDelete