Friday, April 25, 2008

Okay, now I'm hooked

Remember my post about the Gay Kiss Controversy on As The World Turns? I noticed that the YouTube channel that I found the kiss clip on, had the ENTIRE Noah and Luke storyline. LukeVanFan is up to 160 video clips that just relate to Noah & Luke. Now, THIS is the way to watch a Soap without all the filler! All the video clips are just a few minutes. I'm up to Video 74 just past that famous kiss back in September, and I am TOTALLY hooked on their story. You don't even want to know how late I stayed up last night watching "Nuke!" videos.

I watched All My Children for 20 years, and gave it up because it was just too much time commitment. Also, Soaps are famous for their crazy evil twin and amnesia type plot lines. THIS story of Noah and Luke, and the triangle with Maddie feels very real and honest. It's compelling!

No comments:

Post a Comment