Tuesday, January 5, 2010

10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU - 10 Year anniversary



Can you believe it's been 10 years since this movie came out? 10 Things I Hate About You, a modern version of The Taming of the Shrew really was a step above most teen movies, and Heath Ledger was a big part of that. This was the role that I first saw him in. I'm not a fan of the straggly hair, but I love his character in this movie. He could have made a million more teen movies and gone the heartthrob route, but he chose a different path, making too few very interesting films. We can only imagine what else he would have done with his career.

10 Things I Hate About You is out today on a special 10 year anniversary edition DVD which includes Heath's screen test, and a documentary about the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment