Tuesday, January 6, 2009

NOW I'm interested in TinTin


I'd heard rumblings about Steven Spielberg doing a Tin Tin movie, and just went why? Why should I care? Even Spielberg directing didn't excite me.

NOW, I care. Simon Pegg and Nick Frost of Hot Fuzz (one of my all time favorite movies) and Shaun of the Dead, have signed on to play the clumsy Thompson and Thompson detectives in TinTin.

Coming Soon says:

Simon Pegg and Nick Frost (the Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz duo) have landed the roles of Thomson and Thompson in director Steven Spielberg and producer Peter Jackson’s Tintin.

The movie will be animated with motion-capture technology and star Andy Serkis as Tintin’s friend Captain Haddock. Thomas Sangster was previously set to play Tintin but had to drop out because of scheduling conflicts

Hat tip: The Movie Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment