Saturday, January 24, 2009

Nick Frost and Simon Pegg in new comedy "Paul"


I had not heard about this movie before today, and the description alone has me howling. I adore Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, and their Hot Fuzz is one of my all-time favorites.

‘Paul’ is about two British geeks who make their way over to America to hit up the biggest geek fest of them all… Comic-Con. From There they decide to take a road trip to Area 51, where they have a close encounter with a small alien named Paul who asks the two geeks to help him find his way home.


Paul is being directed by Greg Motolla who directed Superbad, and the new Adventureland with Kristen Stewart which darn it all I could not get tickets to see at Sundance. The alien may be 75% CGI. I cannot wait for this one! It starts filming this spring, and will be out in 2010.

Basically, these two guys could read the phone book and I'd probably crack up laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment