Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Producer says there is "every intention" of making Breaking Dawn


/Film pointed out this short film clip on the Making Of site, where producer Wyck Godfrey talks about the plans for making Breaking Dawn:


Breaking Dawn is a very different book from the others in the series. It's definitely an adult book with the marriage of Bella and Edward leading to sex scenes and a bizarre new relationship for Jacob. Adapting that script to keep the movie PG-13 could be much more of a challenge. Really though, with the extreme financial success of the first two Twilight movies, was there any doubt they'd adapt the fourth book?

There are four clips of producer Wyck Godfrey discussing New Moon and Twilight, including breaking down the cliff jumping scene in New Moon. My favorite was this one about the casting difficulties of Twilight. "Why don't we look at some of those Harry Potter kids..." lol!

6 comments:

  1. i think they should make the fourth one although i think it should be a fifteen as i have read the book and i think it isn't suitable for some 13 year olds as some are very immature. but all the books are amazing and the films so far are great and i hav no doubt that all the films will be a great success

    ReplyDelete
  2. im read the third book right now. cant wait till i get to the next on.ugh the whole waiting thing is killing me between edward and bella you think the gonna do it and then they dont ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read all the books and I can not believe it. They are the most outstanding books I have ever read!!!!!!!! I personally hate waiting because I am a very impatient person!!!!!! I CAN NOT WAIT AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that these books are outstanding. Once I read the first, I couldn't stop. But I know there has to be more beyond Breaking Dawn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm....like it!!she look like a goddess.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. i cant wait any longer.. how could it take soo long? ive read the 4 books and also the draft of midnight sun.. urgh. nov is too long

    ReplyDelete